LRBA MISSION & MINISTRY FUND INSTRUCTIONS FOR GRANT APPLICATIONS
The purpose of the Missions and Ministry Fund is to support the mission and ministry activities of the LRBA churches and ministries and Kingdom Partners by providing financial resources grants.
Please note the following:
1. Applicants must file an application form annually, found online at http://www.lrba.org, and must be turned in by December 15.
2. Applications must be postmarked by December 15.
3. Grants will be evaluated by April and then funds will be disbursed by June 1. Only one application per ministry. A list of items and/or program areas for which you are requesting funding may be included in question 5 on the application.
4. Applications must include a budget for the ministry.
5. The ministry must be affiliated with at least one the following: (1) an LRBA church or ministry, (2) an approved Kingdom Partner that adheres and approves the Lausanne Covenant (http://www.lausanne.org/en/documents/lausanne-covenant.html) or an approved theological questionnaire.
6. Accountability Forms: Applicants who have received a grant in a prior year must complete an accountability form to be considered for another grant.
7. A Federal Tax Identification Number must be provided. This should be the federal identification number for the organization to whom the check is to be made payable. Federal law now requires us to obtain this number. Grant checks may not be payable to individuals.
8. Funding Request: Priority will be given to funding requests for ministry expenses such as literature, Bibles, tracts, and other supplies for ministry/evangelism.
Allocation requests must be made
annually and past funding is not a
guarantee of future funding.
GRANT APPLICATION - KINGDOM PARTNERS (PDF Format)
GRANT APPLICATION - LRBA CHURCHES & MINISTRIES
|LAUSANNE COVENANT (PDF Format)|
Mail completed application to:
Louisville Regional Baptist Association
Attn: Mission & Ministry Team
960 S 3rd St, Ste 100